Tell us Your Fuckup's

All general & off topic posts go here
Live Chat Is Here

Re: Tell us Your Fuckup's

Postby Cane Toad » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:18 pm

I know ya'll get some mileage out of this :laughing-rolling: rocked up to the international terminal in Brisvegas this arvo,sauntered up to the check in counter and hand over the neccesary paperwork,then the lovely lady behind the counter says 'Can I see your passport please sir'
That's when everything turns to shit :doh: I can't find it in my backpack,tear my back pack and suitcase apart...no luck...fucking thing is still sitting beside the omputer in North QLD :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:
So hear I am sitting in the Novotel,for the price they charge I could get a couple of hookers for 2hours,and it also cost me a small fortune to rebook tickets for tomorrow,plus I had to pay for return tickets for the mother in law to bring the offending paperwork down tomorrow morning :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:
NOW that's a fuck up :shifty: :angry-banghead: :shifty:
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Postby Frank » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Big Don wrote:............
NOW that's a fuck up :shifty: :angry-banghead: :shifty:

Mate :clap: :clap: :clap: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
gold medal performance (OK...now enjoy the holiday, if ya EVER get there ,and keep out of the minibars in the meantime ;-) )
Frank

Postby Kimbo » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Don...,Don...,Don...,what ever will we do with you? :text-blondmoment:
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby stubbydrainer » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:53 pm

kimbo wrote:Don...,Don...,Don...,what ever will we do with you? :text-blondmoment:
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: ya fukin wally

I suppose ya lucky it's a oversea's holiday BD,
coz if it were a " local" holiday you'd probably forget the fukin car :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
stubbydrainer

equipment: 4" perf. plate bubbler,2 1/2" pot with a triple wall liebig,
Small 8L pot for experiments & Gin, 6Kw 80ltr electric boiler , P.I.D/PWM controller
1/2 share with SBB in a 3" boka,

Postby MacStill » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Should we have a monthly Darwin Award for this forum?

No real prize or anything, but I'm sure we could find a suitable avatar for each months winner :D

But geez Don that's gunna be hard to beat :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby Kal » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:48 pm

BD, BD, BD, you not one of these people that would forget their head if it wasn't screwed on? :laughing-rolling:
Kal

equipment: 50L keg boiler
2" bok still
4" plate still

Postby Kal » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Big Dons travel mishap reminds me of a fuckup on my last holiday last year (although it isn't as bad as Dons! :teasing-tease: )

End of a long roadtrip from Rapid City, spent the last few days in Vegas. Come checkout morning and I've got my bags packed ready for the drive to the airport to drop off the hire car then to fly back home, and I can't find all my keys, including the hire car keys and my house keys for when I get home. Looked everywhere, couldn't find them. Thought room service stole em so I went to the carpark to see if the car was still there. Yep it was still there. Back to the room and I empty out all my bags searching everywhere for em, still couldn't find them. So I call up the hire car company and tell them that I have lost the keys. They arrange for a tow truck to come and pickup the car :doh: I also call up someone back home to let them know I will be needing my spare keys to get in my bloody house.

Decide to have one last check of my bags, I pick up my smaller onboard bag and shake it violently and hear a jungle. Whoops, missed that pocket there on the outside! Found the fuckin keys! :dance: :angry-banghead: :laughing-rolling:
Kal

equipment: 50L keg boiler
2" bok still
4" plate still

Postby SBB » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:45 am

Bugger ya BD......Now Ive sprayed my keyboard.......hope the rest of the trip goes better.
And dont lose it again.....they might not let ya back in. :laughing-rolling:
SBB
Lifetime Member

equipment: (The Pelican) a 2 inch pot / stripper on 25L electric boiler interchangable with T500 reflux still...... 2 1/2 inch pot still on 50L keg (gas burner).....
3 inch Boka (half share with Draino),...... 4 inch 4 plate perforated plate Bubbler

Postby Cane Toad » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:33 am

Well the mother in law turns up with the said passport at 11.00am,gunna cost me heaps coz she's got 3hours to kill and she's meeting us at the airport DFO :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: Ah well all is not lost,weather looks good for next 6 days over there :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Cane Toad

Postby Cane Toad » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:07 pm

:handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupleft: ha ha got it :teasing-neener: :teasing-neener:
Cane Toad

Postby Panda » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Just poured myself a bourbon, put the booze in then half filled the cup with an open can of Pepsi max, opened the next can and filled the glass, then realized I was holding a bundy rum can. Guess I'm lucky it wasn't an ouzo UDL.
Panda

equipment: T500 & CM with pot head.

Postby crow » Sun May 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Ran the still last night , put it all in jars . I checked the first and last jars , cool heres my cuts tasted some hearts fuck this is just great . Shot down the shop got coke , got all the hearts mixed them together water them down . So I mix rum with coke gee can't wait taste umm , hang on WTF pickled olives god damn it I can taste picked olives . Note to dipstick self make sure you wash all the fucking jars next time :puke-huge:

EDIT : Just topped my last effort thought the martini flavored rum was a bit hard to take ,chucked it maple syrup ok a bit better rum essence , um not quite disguised . I know so I drain my 45 ltr port barrel thats had port in it 20 yrs tip this total fuck up in leave for an hr . pour some out in coke , far canal bit dark . Tasted astounding and not in the good way either , just try to imagine pickled olive flavored rum port . YA can't can ya no one could . thinking better get this (lost for words here) out of the barrel before its not even good for firewood . Kids don't try this at home , I would not be able to pay a metho drinker to swallow one mouthful of this . will be refluxing the whole fucking lot now. PS just skulled the glass dryreached and done the spastic chicken dance god damn : fuck , worse than that fucking Campari shit WORST SHIT EVER
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby crow » Thu May 31, 2012 9:03 pm

If ya going to doing figs ppl don't think you can use the lees in a bread mix ,I mean don't , fucking just buy a loaf . thinking about chucking my camp oven out :handgestures-thumbdown:
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Postby kiwikeg » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Filled 3 fermenters up last night and carried them in to sit by the fireplace. got on piss with wifey and nieghbors, woke up in morning lounge was ankle deep in wash, Had left taps open or bumped then open. cleaned up before wifey saw but floor is still sticky...
kiwikeg

equipment: Fsd bubbler

Postby law-of-ohms » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Put the lighter that lit the blow torch I was using behind the piece of metal i was heating up.

BOOM!

Burnt off my eye lashes.

lol
law-of-ohms

equipment: 50L Keg boiler, 3600W element. - Low wines to nice wines :)
90L (Big Bertha) 1.2M 3" Copper - too small... lol

Postby Kimbo » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:58 pm

law-of-ohms wrote:Put the lighter that lit the blow torch I was using behind the piece of metal i was heating up.

BOOM!

Burnt off my eye lashes.

lol

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby squid » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Letting the 100mL tubing I had my alcometer in overflow with hot raw spirit numerous times. Condenser tubing popping off and flooding the shed :angry-banghead:
squid

equipment: 2" 50L potstill

Postby crow » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 pm

stilling and on live chat couple of nights back , some asked is it coming out warm spun round to check and knocked over an almost full jar of 700ml hearts .No one to hear me swear so just , sigh , grunt , typed seems to be cooling now I knocked it all over the f#cking floor
crow

Postby MacStill » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:15 pm

My biggest fuck up to date was letting cuntcake & thuper downy be moderators :laughing-rolling:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby caveman » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:57 pm

racking off my TPW from my big fermenter to smaller ones using a hose to syphon with and gettin a fuckin huge gob full :puke-huge:
caveman

equipment: 3" macStill boka
2" pot still with shotgun condencer (the swan with hotdog ) custom by mcstill
105L custom built s/s boiler with sight glass/fillport ,thermoport
Aces high thumper plate bubbler ( long term project)
building custom mobile boiler bench

PreviousNext

Return to The Dunder Pit