equipment: Pure Distilling Reflux Still
2" Pot Still with lieberg
4" x 4 plates Bubbler with 2"bubble caps on 50ltr keg boiler

Re: Meet me in the pub for a chat

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Well Saturday arvo and in for a bit
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Postby RuddyCrazy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Well friday has arrived and after my 60mm burner turned out a treat a lesson in frustums may be on order
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

equipment: 4" copper bubbler with a setup for Neutral and a thumper for Whisky and my old 5 litre pot for doing maceration runs and MiniMe the baby pot still

Postby db1979 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:47 pm

I'm in!

Vodkas going down a treat, and maybe too quickly, but stuff it... Up for a chat. At least until the other half distracts me... ;-)
db1979

equipment: Eve - 4" x 4 plate solid state bubbler (sieve plates), 330 mm packed section on a keg boiler with 2 x 2000 W elements.
Currently having a makeover: 2" x 4 plate solid state bubbler (1" bubble caps, no sight glasses...maybe not for much longer!) on a bain-marie boiler.

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:03 pm

I'm in but may have to go get a bottle of coke or 2 if I can't get SWMBO to go for a drive to get a 6 pack. Well did the groundwork on the shed after a 2 year gap so may have some brownie points to look forward too :romance-kisscheek: . Spent last night counting 360 times to mark the graduations on a dial for my Quorn Project with dram or 3 so in for a good weekend.

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:29 pm

In the shed today so got the laptop going and sucking on a few apple ciders that are now 4 weeks old and tasting yummy. Put down another cider today as we can't have a shortage now can we :laughing-rolling:
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby Sam. » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:19 pm

In for a pint...
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.
2 x 2400W elements and power controller.

Postby Sam. » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:46 pm

pint done
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.

Postby DaveZ » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:04 am

Hanging out in the pub while I watch an online auction and hopefully win a lot or two...
DaveZ

equipment: 5 plate FSD bubbler with gin basket and packed rock section on a 50L, 4800W keg

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:29 pm

Well got the still in reflux and in about 10 minutes start the flow so may aswell have the chatroom open as i'm in my shed having fun
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:29 pm

Well a non driving day as the homemade products do their job of being merry got sheep ringed and all the callers on the farm sorted so the chat room is open if anyone is around
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby RuddyCrazy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:04 pm

Well in for a while if anyones around, got some CFW to sip on and my Whey wash got a refresh after the heat spell killed the lowans
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby RuddyCrazy » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:41 pm

Got the chat window and after my mate was around this morning yesterday the boss did say if Friday at work was slow he would understand
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby db1979 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:39 pm

In for a chat!
db1979

equipment: Eve - 4" x 4 plate solid state bubbler (sieve plates), 330 mm packed section on a keg boiler with 2 x 2000 W elements.
Currently having a makeover: 2" x 4 plate solid state bubbler (1" bubble caps, no sight glasses...maybe not for much longer!) on a bain-marie boiler.

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:33 pm

well sunday arvo in the shed may aswell go in chat while sipping o some 6 month apple cider and also an occasional shot of the Orange Brandy i made. Got the shedfire warming my fermenter so it is toasty warm and the best part home alone but only for a time before the tribe comes home.
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby dans.brew » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:00 pm

In for a chit chat if anyones keen.
dans.brew

equipment: Pure Distilling Reflux Still
2" Pot Still with lieberg
4" x 4 plates Bubbler with 2"bubble caps on 50ltr keg boiler

Postby Sam. » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:53 pm

dans.brew wrote:In for a chit chat if anyones keen.

I'm in for a pint with Dan :techie-typing: :obscene-drinkingdrunk:
Sam.
Lifetime Member

18 Gal boiler.

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:52 pm

Well finished welding and on the ciders so got the chat window up while I'm working so come on in to give me a break and lets talk shit :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Postby RuddyCrazy » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Well with being a pea soup type of day weather wise decided to have a day on the puter and drink some beers so the chat window is open.

Cheers Bryan
RuddyCrazy
Mentor

Previous

Return to The Dunder Pit