Take 5 Checklist

Discuss safety issues here.

Re: Take 5 Checklist

Postby ticknaylor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Interesting post baldos I'm not one to take safety softly but you can't right a checklist for common sense. I see it all the time the safety officer trying to justisfy his existence, I've worked on major construction and infrastructure porjects throughout W.A. and Australia and I've had safety drilled into me over and over I've seen people fuck up and end up in hospital with the safety programs drilled into them. Yes we need safety programs but there success is overinflated especially due to a lack of reporting of minor incidents. Like I said you can right a million checklists some people are still lacking common sense. It's a good idea in theory but everything you written down I see as pretty self explanatory. Good effort to spend the time if you save just one person from hurting themselves then its been successful :handgestures-thumbupleft: P.S. I wouldn't use gas indoors full stop but that's me
ticknaylor

Take 5 Checklist

Postby Sam. » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:27 am

The problem is common sense isn't so common these days....
Sam.
Lifetime Member

equipment: Original FSD 5 plate 4 inch modular bubbler SSG with hand crafted plates and parrot by Mac.
18 Gal boiler.
2 x 2400W elements and power controller.

Previous

Return to Safety Discussion