Nutrigrain Wash Discussion Thread

This area is for recipes that are not yet proven, use this area for experiments, recipe research and development of your own variations. Once a recipe is accepted as being good by the consensus it will be moved to the proven section.

Re: Nutrigrain Wash Discussion Thread

Postby Wellsy » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:16 am

Wait until you are buying 12 x 3 litre clip top jars and they ask if you are pickling something.

The answer of course is yes but you just do not mention it is your liver :laughing-rolling:
Wellsy
Site Donor

equipment: FSD 4” Modular Pot Still plus 4 FSD Bubble plates on FSD 50 ltr Milk Can Boiler + 2 x 2400W FSD Element and Guard Kits

Postby Mossimo » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:30 am

Hi guys,
so I'm on my third gen of this (second time making it and its great !) but i got called away for work for the last 8 weeks,
will my yeast be dead from sitting in the fermenter for that long?
Mossimo

equipment: Homemade reflux still

Postby BigRig » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:44 am

Mossimo wrote:Hi guys,
so I'm on my third gen of this (second time making it and its great !) but i got called away for work for the last 8 weeks,
will my yeast be dead from sitting in the fermenter for that long?

it should still be ok. chuck in some more sugar and it will start back up again.

IF you are concerned you can always throw in some new stuff to boost it. Whatever is dead will make nutrients for the live stuff.
BigRig

equipment: FSD 4" Mac SSG, 50L Milk Can, 2 x 2400w elements, 35L Digiboil Boiler

Postby Mossimo » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:28 pm

thanks heaps, will do :-)

BTW, 8 weeks without MY alcohol... lets just say i was glad to be home again lol
Mossimo

equipment: Homemade reflux still

Previous

Return to Recipe Development