Pipe Hole Templates

This area is to be used for submitting plans, referencing and conversations related to building stills and accessories.

Pipe Hole Templates

Postby Heffers » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Spud posted up this link some time ago and I think that it is a pearler. It lets you print out templates to cut and join two pipes (of any diameter) together at different angles. Very handy when you are joining a lyne arm to a column.

I had to go looking for it this arvo and thought that it might be of more use in here.

http://www.harderwoods.com/pipetemplate.php

Many thanks for sharing that one with us Spud.

Cheers, Heffers
Heffers

equipment: 2.5" Pot Still for Stripping
2.5" Condensor Controlled - Neutral Producer
2.2kW 50L Keg

Re: Pipe Hole Templates

Postby reknaw » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:33 pm

Hey Heffers,

Thanks for that, very useful, I printed out a lot of different ones for different pipe sizes and have them in the drawer ready for when I want them, they save a lot of time when your fitting stuff.
reknaw

Postby Heffers » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Credit given where credit is due Spud.

I am finally getting around to modifying my reflux column to condensor controlled after seeing yours in action, and this template program was perfect for the task at hand. Will post up pics in the appropriate sections on completion. (Geez I'm sure I said something like that a few months ago when I joined :roll: )

Cheers, Heffers
Heffers

equipment: 2.5" Pot Still for Stripping
2.5" Condensor Controlled - Neutral Producer
2.2kW 50L Keg

Postby reknaw » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Hey Heffers,

I am the same the 2 inch I cut up about 6 weeks ago is still sitting down stairs in pieces :) the stripping still I cut up is right beside it as well :oops:

On a positive not I did finish the three inch column...........

If you need any info on the condensor controlled still build give me a yell or if you want to come out here again give me a yell.
reknaw

Return to Hardware Research & Development