Hey all

Say Hi and introduce yourself

Hey all

Postby ledgenko » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:21 am

Gday everyone ... I am here to check out a different style of living ... I am a AG beer brewer on the West Coast and interested in advancing / diversifying my skills and interests ... I am not all over tops etc but keen to play around with stuff .. Looking forward to building a Still maybe ... obviously to make distilled water for our many irons and car batteries :handgestures-thumbupleft:

I guess I will read through the forums and as I make up my mind what style to build will start on the questions .... although I have in the past tended to go straight to the most advanced style straight up I am a heap more wary of this process and keen to start off slow but still maintain my Ghetto style ...

Cheers

Matt
ledgenko

equipment: 500 thingy ... Much to learn... Yep I know squat but can crack out a decent all grain beer

Re: Hey all

Postby Kimbo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 am

Hi Ledgenko,
welcome to the forum, don't be afraid to ask lots of questions.
there are a few beer brewers here that will be interested in your recipes. :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby MacStill » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:17 pm

From the west coast :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Welcome.
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby Cane Toad » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Not ANOTHER digger driver I hope :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Welcome to the forum mate,good to have you here :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Return to Welcome Centre