belated intro

Say Hi and introduce yourself

belated intro

Postby darbwah » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:32 pm

hey fellas
kinda missed this step when i signed up. anyways im 29, live in stinky deception bay and am a carpenter but work for the council now. i made a two inch boka on a keg with 2200w element. just flavouring neutral atm but gonna do some "real"stuff soon. anyways greetings blokes, fuckin ripper of a site. hopefully i can be of some use here soon
darbwah

equipment: 2" boka. 50l keg boiler. 2200w

Re: belated intro

Postby Kimbo » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:57 pm

welcome Darbwah,
better late than never :handgestures-thumbupleft:
you'll find that Big Don is usually around a week too late on the uptake around here :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby SBB » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 pm

As Kimbo said ..better late than never..................an easy way to start experimenting away from the essences would be to try the Lemoncello recipe and the Expresso Vodka recipe in tried and proven......if you knock up a pot still Punkins Ouzo recipe is a beaut to and will take care of any spare netural you have laying around.
SBB
Lifetime Member

equipment: (The Pelican) a 2 inch pot / stripper on 25L electric boiler interchangable with T500 reflux still...... 2 1/2 inch pot still on 50L keg (gas burner).....
3 inch Boka (half share with Draino),...... 4 inch 4 plate perforated plate Bubbler

Postby Cane Toad » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:18 pm

G'day Darbwah,welcome,don't listen to Kimbo,he'd be pissed by now :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Cane Toad

equipment: where's my football :(

Postby audistiller » Tue May 01, 2012 1:08 am

Hi Darbwah, good to have you onboard. This place is starting to take off by the looks of it.

You two buggers don't miss a chance for a shit flinging match do you, unfortunately Don, Kimbo seems to get in first, you need to lift your game mate. :laughing-rolling:
audistiller

equipment: 2x 30L Fermenters
T500 Reflux Still with a spare Reflux Column

Postby Frank » Tue May 01, 2012 9:04 am

audistiller wrote:Hi Darbwah, good to have you onboard. This place is starting to take off by the looks of it.

You two buggers don't miss a chance for a shit flinging match do you, unfortunately Don, Kimbo seems to get in first, you need to lift your game mate. :laughing-rolling:

Welcome mate, Deception Bay aint too bad once the summer heats up though ;-)

and...re BD and Kimbo... welll we all know they REALLY love each other, deep down I mean :romance-kisslips:
besides, factually, Kimbo is always hours behind no matter what he does :whistle:
Frank

Postby Kimbo » Tue May 01, 2012 9:09 am

Frank wrote:besides, factually, Kimbo is always hours behind no matter what he does :whistle:

And i still manage to beat Don on the uptake :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby devotus » Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am

ah D'bay; mudflats, mosquitoes, single mums and bogans. Fishing is decent though, the flathead are always around.

G'day Darbwah you've already met my brother. Cheers for the pipe.

PS My brother had a pretty big accident after meeting you and wrote off his truck he walked away but all else is fucked.......pipe survived
devotus

equipment: copper alembic pot still
+
1.5 inch VM column

Return to Welcome Centre