Hi guys and gals, long time reader first time posting

Say Hi and introduce yourself

Hi guys and gals, long time reader first time posting

Postby browntown » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:09 pm

Hi all,

ive been a member and an avid reader of this forum for a while now i thought i would formally introduce myself finally.

First id like to thank everybody for all their hard work that i have been learning from over the years your experience has been invaluable not to mention how entertaining you lot are :)). I mostly started this hobbie as a way to get cheap booze and save money but i am slowly coming over to the light and am looking forward to trying all of the recipes listed here. I started with the turbos and moved on to the TPW and now im going in for the wbab and kale wash alternatives for something new. Hopefully I will have enough money to make a half decent pot still soon, or even save more money to buy one of Macstills shiny 5star units.

thanks again to the mods, devs, and brewers on here who have made my journey a little easier and more fun i look forward to getting to know you all
browntown

equipment: the t500 no mods running the TPW mostly

Re: Hi guys and gals, long time reader first time posting

Postby Wellsy » Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:44 am

Welcome browntown
You can’t go wrong if you go the five star path mate. I had never produced a spirit before I went down the five star path but with the help of the guys here and the advice of Andrew along with the quality of his product both my wife and I share a drink most nights that we truely enjoy.
It’s a great hobby mate enjoy
Wellsy

equipment: FSD 4” Modular Pot Still plus 4 FSD Bubble plates on FSD 50 ltr Milk Can Boiler + 2 x 2400W FSD Element and Guard Kits

Re: Hi guys and gals, long time reader first time posting

Postby Hick1960 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:42 am

I couldn’t agree with Wellsys comments more. The 5Star gear, service and advice from Andrew is second to none.
Hick1960

equipment: Turbo 500
2” pot with Shotgun condenser
2” Boka
1” gin pot still
4” FSD Neutralizer

Return to Welcome Centre