say hi and introduce yourself.

Say Hi and introduce yourself

say hi and introduce yourself.

Postby nathan » Wed May 30, 2012 7:36 am

Hi, it seems i was rather unimaginative on the username bit, im Nathan, refered to site by big d (don). I found american site and didnt even think to search for aussie one, much better. I have self made equipment, 2 - 25l sugarwashes on the go, plenty of product aging away and have my first grainmash bourbon/whiskey barley steeping. If i want to ask a question, say about if i need to bake my dried self malted barley or is that just for beer?, do i go to grains forum part and start new thread? q and a with mentors?
nathan

equipment: cm reflux s/s with marbles

Re: say hi and introduce yourself.

Postby Kimbo » Wed May 30, 2012 9:00 am

Hi Nathan,
welcome to the forum mate. feel free to ask as many Q's as you want, chances are someone will be able to help.
there are various places to ask such as viewforum.php?f=12
Kimbo
Lifetime Member

equipment: 4" bubbler with a 6"inline thumper

Postby Frank » Wed May 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi Nathan
welcome and ask as you want/can.
Sometimes its cool to look for an existing subforum/thread and post from there but, if in doubt, just ask in the airstill banter thread :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

and next time you are with him, dont turn your back on BD...just don't :hand:
Frank

Postby crow » Wed May 30, 2012 8:36 pm

G'day nathan good place great ppl oh and @ Frank whadya mean all serious gear in that thread :? can't have it cluttered with all sortsa shit ya know
crow

equipment: ultra pure reflux still and a 4" 4 plate MacStill built copper bubble cap column and a 500mm scoria packed rectifying module

Return to Welcome Centre