That stuff is good!

Say Hi and introduce yourself

That stuff is good!

Postby Trustme imdrunk » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Hello all,

I guess it is about time I said g'day!
A mate and I have been enjoying this fine hobby for a few months, with some very fine tasting results.

We went down the "cranky" path, and with some persistance, we are very happy with our consistent results. :D

I have found myself checking into this forum on a more than daily basis, so consider that a :handgestures-thumbupleft: from me!!

Keep the dream alive.
8-)
Trustme imdrunk

equipment: Cranky, but good.

Re: That stuff is good!

Postby Brendan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 pm

Hey Mate welcome to AD.

Good to hear you're loving the hobby and enjoy what you're making :handgestures-thumbupleft: It's an addictive hobby, and plenty of people round here to learn from. Everyday I think I start getting my head around the basics, and I learn about something new or in more detail :doh:

Keep living the dream
Brendan

equipment: 4.99L Essential oil extractor

Postby Trustme imdrunk » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Cheers Brendan, it is a good place to be this forum!

I'm keen on meeting some folk that bought the "cranky" still off ebay. . . Even though many have knocked it about, we are getting some pretty good results. (for noobs anyway.) I'd say there is a few blokes kicking around in the background of this forum that have the same setup, but feel hesitant to come forward and ask for help. . . ??!!

btw, i'm not really drunk, only late at night!!

:whistle:
Trustme imdrunk

equipment: Cranky, but good.

Postby maheel » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 pm

the real issue in my opinion about the "cranky" is the design itself makes it hard to run.

Yes good product can be made using it, it's just the design makes it harder than needed to operate.

the interesting part is he can sell them so easily, he seems to have sold heaps.
if he changed his design nto only would the build be easier it would make using a "cranky" so much easier (better design = simpler to use)

hopefully he really has removed the lead solder he used to use.....

no one here will knock the owner of one, we want anyone making there own drinks to get the best product they can in a safe (and simple) manner

but we will knock frank and his air still :D :teasing-neener:
maheel

Postby Frank » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Hey Iwill forsure...
welcome to this place...AND 'Cranky' is somwhere I would rather not be...esp. if I had to spend money too; but, so what, (assuming leadfree), a choice has been made
so have fun mate and enjoy/improve those 'consistent results'...

it is ALL GOOD :dance:

FYI re Maheels Comments :text-offtopic:; if it wasnt for a little Airstill trailblazing on this forum, this forum would be less than complete IYKWIM .....
and sometimes, (just sometimes), 'others' struggle with that ;-)

...it is ALL GOOD :dance:
Frank

Return to Welcome Centre