Perforated & bubble cap plated columns

Re: Rainbow Bubbler Build

Postby WTDist » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:09 am

Hows the build going over there :character-oldtimer:
WTDist

equipment: Building a 4" bubbler with 8" glass thumper

Postby UoySevolNatas » Sun May 01, 2016 9:09 pm

Sorry, boys. Took a week's break, which extended to a month after I fucked up my back. Won't bore you with the details but should be back at it soon :teasing-blah:

Mini update, though. Got my first care package from Mac and it looks awesome. Can't wait to get care package 2 and continue on with it all.

Thanks hillzabilly. I put some pipe in citric the other week. It blew my fucking mind how it came up! Is'nt overnight a little long, though? Will have to wait and see with the RC;. I'm making it modular, though, so I can upgrade if needed.
UoySevolNatas

equipment: Building the Rainbow Bubbler

Postby WTDist » Sun May 01, 2016 9:15 pm

UoySevolNatas wrote:Sorry, boys. Took a week's break, which extended to a month after I fucked up my back. Won't bore you with the details but should be back at it soon :teasing-blah:

Mini update, though. Got my first care package from Mac and it looks awesome. Can't wait to get care package 2 and continue on with it all.

Thanks hillzabilly. I put some pipe in citric the other week. It blew my fucking mind how it came up! Is'nt overnight a little long, though? Will have to wait and see with the RC;. I'm making it modular, though, so I can upgrade if needed.

been taking my time too. Citric acid, i had my plates in that for over a week. they are fine. Starting to think i should make 2' sight glasses in mine with screw ins
WTDist

Postby WTDist » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:55 pm

hows this build traveling along?
WTDist

Postby UoySevolNatas » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:19 pm

It ain't. Shit sorta hit the fan in regular life. Bummed me a bit because I enjoyed spending my weekends building something with my bare hands. If I can manage it, I think I'll pick back up in the next few weeks.

Your is coming along well, though, and I see you finally went modular! :teasing-tease:
UoySevolNatas

Postby bluc » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:20 pm

Hey hows things going have you managed to get anymore done?
bluc
Site Donor

equipment: 2" pot with 2" shotty 400mm long 5x 1/2" on a t500 boiler.
50l keg boiler 4" still mount 4" sight glass 1" drain..
4 plate 4" bubbler, 600mm packed section

Postby UoySevolNatas » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:34 pm

Yeah, it's been a while. A whole bunch of shit happened, fucked my back and then work got busy as. :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: All the shit that takes away from what's really important: still making.

I'm gonna start back up really soon, but I might make a quick boka in the meantime so I can at least start stilling. I've got a taste for vodka at the moment, but am sick of spending $$$. :obscene-drinkingdrunk:

Keep an eye out, boys.
UoySevolNatas

Previous

Return to Plated Column Stills