Anyone know?

A section for all electrical discussions, including controllers, elements, wiring diagrams & schematics.
Forum rules
By participating in this section you acknowledge you are aware of aussiedistiller,com.au forum rules, policies & disclaimer.
If you are not aware please go to the rules section "before" you continue in this area of our forums.

"you expressly agree to hold aussiedistiller.com.au, Administration and moderator team, harmless for any property damage, personal injury and/or death, or any other loss or damage that may result from your use of the information or service provided here in and through out our forums"

the information found in our forums, are from many sources, qualified and un qualified as is the nature of the internet, and as such you use this information at your own risk. No liability directly or indirectly will be accepted by aussiedistillers.com.au, administration, the mod team or their heirs, whatsoever.

Regards,

aussiedistiller team.

Anyone know?

Postby Thrudd » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:59 pm

Hi all,

Does anyone in western suburbs of Melbourne know of good electrician (and/or welder) that's of good value and has an understanding of what distillers need?

Also, if there is anyone here happy to meet up for a cup of Joe (coffee) and have a chat about all things distilling, then please feel free to message me.

Kind thanks,

Pat
Thrudd

equipment: Sadly, none as of yet as I am just starting out into the hobby, but I am looking at the T500, Air Still Pro or Vevor stills. Also looking to make spirits only, esp the big 4 (whiskey/bourbon, rum, vodka & gin) so reflux and pot distilling.

Re: Anyone know?

Postby B-Man » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:57 am

I think you need to work out what you need then organise the electrician.

While the T500 is a good beginner still thats about where it ends... if you want to do this properly I recommend contacting 5 start distilling and talk to Andrew he will set you up with that will suit and then you just need an electrician to wire up the power with what you need where you need it.
B-Man

equipment: keg 4" Bubbler

Return to Electrical Hardware