Controller built

A section for all electrical discussions, including controllers, elements, wiring diagrams & schematics.
Forum rules
By participating in this section you acknowledge you are aware of aussiedistiller,com.au forum rules, policies & disclaimer.
If you are not aware please go to the rules section "before" you continue in this area of our forums.

"you expressly agree to hold aussiedistiller.com.au, Administration and moderator team, harmless for any property damage, personal injury and/or death, or any other loss or damage that may result from your use of the information or service provided here in and through out our forums"

the information found in our forums, are from many sources, qualified and un qualified as is the nature of the internet, and as such you use this information at your own risk. No liability directly or indirectly will be accepted by aussiedistillers.com.au, administration, the mod team or their heirs, whatsoever.

Regards,

aussiedistiller team.

Controller built

Postby B-Man » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:17 pm

Got this done.

All 240 was done or supervised by an electrician.

2 things. I got digital voltage gauges and they dim when the voltage drops and cuts out but the potentiometer still has about 1/4 of the turning circle left when at 0 volts
I'm using a b500k pot and ssr that wants a 470 - 500k pot.
Is this normal or do I need different pots.
Would rather have full control spread out over the whole distance rather than 1/2 the circle.

And I was going to get some analog voltage gauges but was thinking about maybe getting some amp gauges instead since I already have the digital voltage gauge. It's it worth putting them in or staying with volts only decided to put them in as the box has the room.

Just have to feed one of the incoming actives through the ct clamp must have missed one. So it doesn't read the power in the screen at the bottom

20211212_201952.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by B-Man on Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B-Man

equipment: keg 4" Bubbler

Return to Electrical Hardware