Temperature controllers

A section for all electrical discussions, including controllers, elements, wiring diagrams & schematics.
Forum rules
By participating in this section you acknowledge you are aware of aussiedistiller,com.au forum rules, policies & disclaimer.
If you are not aware please go to the rules section "before" you continue in this area of our forums.

"you expressly agree to hold aussiedistiller.com.au, Administration and moderator team, harmless for any property damage, personal injury and/or death, or any other loss or damage that may result from your use of the information or service provided here in and through out our forums"

the information found in our forums, are from many sources, qualified and un qualified as is the nature of the internet, and as such you use this information at your own risk. No liability directly or indirectly will be accepted by aussiedistillers.com.au, administration, the mod team or their heirs, whatsoever.

Regards,

aussiedistiller team.

Temperature controllers

Postby Micklum` » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Hi all

Im just trying to find some sort of temerature controller to fit to one of the elements that Mac sells on here.
I found this one wondering if it will do the job?
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AC-220V-3800 ... 3a79bbfcc2

Cheers Mick
Micklum`

Re: Temperature controllers

Postby MacStill » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Hey Mick I've got some controller kits here to DIY your own, chuck me a PM and I'll sort you out :handgestures-thumbupleft:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby MR-E » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:57 am

Had a look in the co-op & couldn't find them :?:
MR-E

equipment: Cooking on gas,50ltr keg, 3"Bok &
4" column with 6 perf plates

Postby MacStill » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:08 pm

MR-E wrote:Had a look in the co-op & couldn't find them :?:

Yeah sorry mate, been so busy building stills lately I havnt had enough time to keep the co-op up to date :oops:

I will try to get the kits advertised as soon as I can :handgestures-thumbupleft:
MacStill
Lifetime Member

equipment: Anything I choose :P

Postby MR-E » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Cheers Mac, soon as I get another keg I'm gonna go electric :handgestures-thumbupleft:
MR-E

equipment: Cooking on gas,50ltr keg, 3"Bok &
4" column with 6 perf plates

Return to Electrical Hardware